1. APPLY ONLINE
Sign-up for an online account and upload a CV on our website so that you can directly apply at the desired job. Or you can send your up-to-date CV to the email address [email protected]
, mentioning the job you are interested in.
If you cannot find a job offer suitable for you, you can send us your resume so that we can register it in our database and we can help you get employed.
Our agency increases its portfolio on a daily basis. Make the most of this opportunity and apply now!
2. TELEPHONE INTERVIEW
After sending us your resume you will be contacted by phone by one of our Recruiting Consultants and you will undergo a short interview. If you are eligible, then you will be scheduled for the official registration. We will invite you to a face to face conversation and then we will schedule an interview with the employer.
3. DOSSIER AND SIGN UP
Your dossier must have the following documents:
- English or Romanian CV
- 1 Passport type photo ( 3,5 x 4,5 cm)
- 1 Full Body photo, size 9/13, in an office outfit
- Passport copy / Identity Card copy
- Copy of the last Diploma of Studies
- Criminal record certificate „No police convictions”
- Medical certificate „clinically healthy both physically and mentally”
- Copy of work card (if there is one)
- Copy of qualification certificates (if there are any)
- Evidence issued by The Ministry of Internal Affairs that states that you do not have legal interdiction to leave the city or any other limitations of the right to free movement outside the country borders
After you are accepted for the job you desire there is a possibility that some other papers will be required for your dossier, depending on the demands of the employer.
The official registration will be materialized by signing a mediation contract which will establish your rights and obligations on the duration of this contract, with the end scope of placing you at one of the jobs you want.
Candidates do not pay any registration or mediation fee, it is all FREE!
4. INTERVIEW WITH THE EMPLOYER
Depending on the job offer you chose, there are a few options that the employer can choose for the final selection:
-Video Interview (such as Skype)
-Face to face interviews (at one of the job fairs organized by our company)
5. SIGN THE EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
The employer sends the employment contract and our company calls you in for the official signing.
6. TRAVEL ABROAD AND START WORK
After you sign the employment contract Banca de Joburi will set the details of your departure to your future workplace. The transportation expenses to the destination country are generally incurred by the employee, but our company can offer the best prices for transportation due to the organizing of group departures. Once arrived abroad, you will start work.
7. ENJOY CONSTANT MONITORING AND SUPPORT
All the candidates are offered post-placement services so that for any problem that might occur at the workplace you will be given support and counseling for resolving the issue.
You will be given access to an emergency telephone number, available non-stop.
If your work contract has not been honored and the mediation of the conflict could not be realized within 15 days, we will place you at a new workplace, free of cost.