Informative Note concerning the protection of personal data
1. BANCA DE JOBURI SRL complies with the regulations for privacy and security of the processing of personal data and is registered with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
2. According to the requirements of the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of Such Data, BANCA DE JOBURI has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide yourself, a member of your family, or another person.
Personal data is:
a) Processed legally, fairly and transparently to the data subject ("legality, fairness and transparency")
b) Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not subsequently processed in a way incompatible with these purposes
c) Adequate, relevant and limited to what is required in relation to the purposes for which they are processed ("data minimization")
d) Precise. Where necessary to be updated, all necessary steps shall be taken to ensure that personal data which is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which the data is processed, will be erased or rectified without delay ("exactitude")
e) Kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for a period not exceeding the time required for the purposes for which the data is processed
(f) Processed in a way that ensures the adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, and loss, destruction or accidental damage by taking appropriate technical or organizational measures ("integrity and confidentiality"),
3. The purpose of data collection is: advertising, marketing and publicity, selection and placement of workforce.
4. At your choice, you provide us with some personal data in order to create a valid account and to benefit from the services provided through the website www.bancadejoburi.ro by BANCA DE JOBURI. Any information provided by you will be considered as and will represent your consent that your personal data will be used by BANCA DE JOBURI SRL in conformity with and to realize the mentioned purposes. Upon request, the personal data processing might be necessary before a contract completion.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Consent withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the personal data processing made on the consent given before its withdrawal.
5. You are not obligated to provide personal data, this information being necessary for the declared purposes, namely: advertising, marketing and publicity, selection and placement of workforce. Your refusal to register and to provide us with personal data will make it impossible for BANCA DE JOBURI SRL to provide you with the requested services and it will make it impossible for you to benefit from the company’s services. The information/data registered is necessary in order for our company, as operator in the declared purposes, to use the personal data which has been provided to us.
6. If the requested data is not provided in the requested for, BANCA DE JOBURI SRL has the right not to bring into effect certain operations requested by the persons concerned.
7. The information registered is to be used by BANCA DE JOBURI SRL and is to be communicated only to the following recipients: the person concerned, the contractual partners of the data operator, the employer/potential employer of the concerned person, selection and workforce placement agencies.
8. When creating your account, you can choose to subscribe to our newsletters to receive product, service, event and other information offered by our service by ticking the appropriate boxes on the account creation page, so you can keep up to date with the latest promotions, services, jobs, special offers and much more.
9. In accordance with the international regulations in the field, the persons registered, as the persons concerned, have the following rights:
a) The right to information and access to personal data
b) The right to rectify inaccurate data referring to their person, the right to fill in incomplete data, including by providing an additional statement
c) The right to delete data in the situations provided by law: personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was processed, in case of withdrawal of consent, the data subject's opposition to data processing, the illegal processing of personal data, legal provisions and so on.
d) The right to restrict data processing in situations provided by the law
e) The right to data portability
f) The right to opposition. At any time, the concerned person has the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him / her
g) The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
10. Furthermore, you have the right to oppose the processing of personal data you are subject to and to request the deleting of personal data. You agree that deleting your personal data will be followed by the deletion of your account from our system and the impossibility to access the service provided by BANCA DE JOBURI SRL.
11. The information collected from you is very important and for this reason, it is confidential. BANCA DE JOBURI SRL uses security methods and technologies, alongside policies applied to its employees and work procedures in order to protect personal data collected according to legal provisions in effect. The server on which the bancadejoburi.ro website is hosted is protected by physical and remote access, being installed in suitable technical and security facilities. We make every reasonable effort in order to protect your collected personal data, we constantly analyze new industry technologies, and then, if necessary, we apply them to upgrade our security systems.
12. BANCA DE JOBURI SRL is permanently adapting to emerging and newly implemented technologies and, in doing so, implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data is implicitly processed in a manner that is necessary for the purposes of processing. This obligation applies to the volume of data collected, the degree of processing, the storage period and the accessibility. In particular, such measures ensure that personal data cannot be accessed by an unlimited number of persons, without the intervention of the person.
13. BANCA DE JOBURI implements adequate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure a level of security appropriate to that risk, including, where appropriate:
a) pseudonymization and encryption of personal data
b) the ability to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and continued resilience of the processing systems and services
c) the ability to restore the availability of, and access to, personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident
d) a process for testing, evaluating and periodically apreciating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the processing
14. In case of a breach of the security of the personal data, which is likely to create a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the operator shall inform the person concerned without undue delay of the breach.
15. Transfers of personal data processed or to be processed after being transferred to a third country may be transferred only if an adequate level of protection of the person concerned is ensured in accordance with the national and international regulations in force. By implementing the technical and organizational measures implemented BANCA DE JOBURI makes sure that adequate data protection measures are in place for transfers of data to third countries through the application of general data protection principles. This is ensured mainly by limiting the purpose, minimizing data, storage periods during the achievement of the purpose of processing, data quality, data protection from conception and up to the implied protection, legal basis for processing, processing of special categories of personal data, personal data security measures as well as requirements for subsequent transfers as well as by implementing other mandatory corporate rules according to the legal provisions in the field.
16. No data referring to your credit card or to your bank account are colected.
17. The personal data is stored throughout the processing period, as well as in the event in which the data is needed to fulfill a legal or contractual obligation.
18. In order to exercise the rights mentioned above you can adress a written claim at the following email [email protected]
. Also, you can contact the person responsable with data protection at the following email: andra@ bancadejoburi.ro.
19. If some of the data about you is incorrect, please inform us as soon as possible.
BANCA DE JOBURI SRL
Head Office – 4B Vulturului, Brasov, Romania
By Moraru Alexandra – Data protection responsible
dpo @ bancadejoburi.ro